Wednesday, October 23, 2013

*Violets are Blue*





















I absolutley LOVE this blue made by Ruby Kisses HD, it is so vibarant. however,with this design any solid color will work. The base pattern here is 3 black and white nails, half black and half white, and 2 solid color nails. The other tools used are the thin white polish, thin black polish and a dotting tool or tooth pick, I also topped this off with a matte polish, which gives it that dull look.

Where I purchased my supplies

NK Pure White polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Ruby Kisses Black polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Kiss Black thin nail art polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Kiss White thin nail art polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
NYC Matte polish - purchased at Walmart
Ruby Kisses HD Blue polish- purchased at local beauty supply store
Toothpicks - purchased at any grocery store or dollar store




















I am very satisfied with the outcome of this nail design, if anyone would like a tutorial on any of the designs seen here or have any questions, just let me know, simply leave a comment or email me at lwynn1013@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment