Wednesday, October 23, 2013

*24k Gold*




















This gold by Ruby Kisses HD is amazing, too bad I dont have a camera good enough to capture the gold crystals in this polish, simply beautful. The leopard print design was made using a stamping tool. I used a thin white nail art polish for the lines and the black dots were done with a toothpick. The base layout for this design is 4 gold nails and 1 black nail (pointer finger). Although the pointer finger looks gold.... well it is gold, but I used gold glitter polish, on top of the black. ****NAIL TIP 426 - Always use black polish as a base if you want your glitter polish to show up vibrant*****


Where I purchased my supplies

Ruby Kisses HD Gold  polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Ruby Kisses Black polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Kiss Black thin nail art polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Kiss White thin nail art polish - purchased at local beauty supply store
Sinful Colors Gold Glitter polish -purchased at Walgreens
Basic Silver Rhinestones - purchased at local beauty supply store
Konad Stamping Nail Art Image Plate - M57 - purchased from Amazon.com






















This design was ok, not one of my best designs, but I got a lot of compliments on it. If anyone would like a tutorial on any of the designs seen here or have any questions, just let me know, simply leave a comment or email me at lwynn1013@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment